Wanted: Senior Account Executive to work across our portfolio of luxury cosmetic aesthetic, beauty, health & lifestyle brands.
Us: Fast paced specialist PR agency in the heart of buzzy Camden Town. Small, dynamic and highly successfully team of professionals working on some of the most well-respected names in Beauty, Health and Cosmetic Aesthetics.
You: Results-driven with relevant experience and exceptional press contacts. A self-starter; independent, reliable, successful, professional.
You are a self-starter and a highly organised and motivated individual. Creative and adept at problem solving and willing to work as a team and individually. You take pride in your work and regularly receive exceptional, targeted editorial for your clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day client liaison offering strategic advice and regular updates.
- Managing the junior team to deliver monthly reports accurately and on time as well as supporting other team members with client communication.
- Liaising with key press contacts on a daily basis to generate on-target coverage for clients to achieve set targets each month.
- Developing relationships with senior press through regular meetings and communication.
- Reporting to the Account Manager on a daily basis about the current status of accounts and junior team.
- Generate creative ideas and support the team with press release writing and comment drafting to achieve coverage within gold tier media titles.
- Support management and the junior team to produce results and work efficiently for the benefit of the agency.
- Assist the new business team with research, support with presentations and pitch attendance where required.
- Build relationships and network in the industry with colleagues, senior clients, media and key opinion leaders.
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org