You are undoubtedly best placed to speak engagingly and knowledgeably about your brand, but sadly in some cases an ‘unbiased’ voice speaks louder. The words of brand spokespeople and ambassadors make up the vast majority of editorial and social media content. Ever read about Dr x who recommends brand Y for [insert problem]? More often than not, successful brands have an array of talking heads who can help communicate the messages of your brand to press, customers and/or consumers in a non-salesy, unthreatening way. After all, they’re the expert and if they recommend it…
The key is to find the perfect fit between person and brand; PR matchmaking you could say. We have successfully paired dozens of brands over the years with suitable speakers to provide a voice or even a missing skill or area of expertise.
We’ve matched a lip treatment with a GP, a radio frequency treatment with a sex therapist, a vlogger with a skincare range, a dental product with a celebrity, a supplement with a nutritionist, a skin service with a top dermatologist, a surgeon with a non-invasive treatment…and so on…the list goes on. Often, we can negotiate the right person with a very reasonable, cost-conscious budget and in some cases informally (i.e. with no fee changing hands between brand and PR brand ambassador).
We don’t just provide an introduction, we:
- Research extensively to find the right person to align with
- Prepare a short-list to choose from and conduct screening interviews
- We conduct due diligence and supply profiles and imagery for your selection
- Negotiate your chosen ambassador’s scope of work, contract and rates on your behalf
- Ensure the contract is executed to the letter
- Media train the ambassador to be media-ready with your messages, preparing for even the trickiest of questions
- Provide a full brief before each and every activity
- Evaluate the benefit of the activity post contract term