Proud to be able to pre-empt the needs of all our clients and exceed expectation, first and foremost it’s vital we understand your brand’s needs. We have developed three PR packages to suit a broad spectrum of PR budgets and campaign needs; from a dynamic, results-driven press office function, to full PR support incorporating; events, endorsement, issues management, media training, social media, SEO and more.
What this means:
- We take personal care of you and your campaign, quick to respond and happy to go the extra mile
- Our entire team is experienced, dynamic and proactive. You never have to repeat yourself or remind us of anything
- We are results focussed and budget conscious; there are no hidden costs, and we beat the price of any major agency. Reporting is totally transparent
- It’s the passionate, no-nonsense approach that keeps us going until we get the results
With a choice of three PR service packages; Essentials, Plus and Premier, we have options for all levels of support. Our time is based on a blended hourly rate and the cost of each programme is calculated according to the time involved in each activity program.
- PR Press Office including; material drafting, bespoke media list, one to one press briefings, story and editorial generation, expert quote drafting, interview opportunities and brand trial.
- Brand Immersion and Strategic Counsel.
- Monthly Reporting and Catch-Up Call/Meeting, Six-Monthly Review, Manual Press Monitoring.
- All the benefits of the PR Essentials Package plus
- Editorial Cuttings Service
- Cross-Promotional Opportunities
- Informal Brand Endorsement
- Awards Schedule
- Copy Drafting
- All the benefits of the PR Plus package with full service additions
- SEO, Social Media and Online Reputation Management
- Team Training, Media Spokesperson Coaching, Issues Management
- Two Press Events Annually, Attendance at Expos and Marketing Events
- Unlimited Telephone Consultation in working hours)